Monday, January 17, 2011

Sarah: Erm...

Me (while at a friends slumber party): So, Once and Futures is coming alone great. I've been watching a lot of Merlin--
Group of assorted friends: *grumble and one even throws a pillow at me*
Me: Hey! It's a good show!
One particular friend: Yeah, and it's SOOOOO realistic too. Everyone was all lovely and pretty and had perfect teeth and Arthur walked around shirtless.
Me: I bet he did.
OPF: Yeah, right.

LATER THAT SAME NIGHT:

Another friend: So, what about Zoe Lennox?
Me: What about her?
AF: Well, she was probably my favorite character you've ever written. I really liked her.
Me: Yeah, me too.
AF: She was just so cool. I mean, she could really kick ass.
Me: Yeah.
AF: And Jude! He was, like, the cutest guy you've ever written.
Me: *thinking* OH GOOD GOD! DOESN'T SHE REALIZE WHAT SHE'S DONE?!

Now, don't worry guys. I promise I haven't forgotten about Once and Futures. In fact, I'm putting another chapter on OSAAWAKMS. But I've decided to write both.

And now, I present to you, with shame, this totally awesome video I made while I was supposed to be writing a paper for Humor and Satire. My teacher is so going to kill me...


5 comments:

  1. Nice video!! Who's the girl that you used for Zoe Lennox? She looks familiar...

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie Cassidy. Supernatural season 3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
    DON'T LET THEM STOP THE PRINCE ARTHUR YUMMINESS!

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I totally called that one. I knew it was her. :D
    I just started watching Season 3 yesterday.

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather: IT WON'T! I PROMISE!!!!

    Nat: That's my favorite season. :) It's just so good!

    ReplyDelete