Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cori: Super awesome NaNo update!

What's up, guys? x)
I'm at 20,930 words right now, and things are going great! It's kinda crazy, knowing that just a few days ago I was about 6,000 words behind. I wrote that many words in one night, which was a really bad idea in the end. The reason for this is because when I went to bed, my hands were shaking really badly, my back ached, and my vision was all blurry because I was so dizzy and out of it.
Yeah, uh, not going to do THAT again...My dad was pretty freaked out by it.
Anyway, I just need to write another 836 words, and my 1,667 words of the day will be complete haha. So like, yeah! I hope I hit 25,000 by tomorrow or something. ALMOST HALFWAY THERE!!!
And by the way...Altrius, my MC, is super ultra sexy. Also, he's a complete ass. xD <3

No comments:

Post a Comment