Friday, February 10, 2012

Ned. Clearly, I've gon AWOL

I'm so sorry, I really am, I love it hear and I'm not trying to disappear, its just happening. :(

I'm going to try and get better at posting, but life has been awful to me and my family over the last month. I try to pick up all the pieces, and when I'm half way done, someone walks up and knocks them out of my grasp.

On the brighter side, that was a cool simile, or was it a metaphor? Whatever.

I've also been doing a lot of writing, about a week ago I reached 10,000 words on 'Let's Just Pretend,' which was exciting. <3

I'll try and find my way home as fast as I can.
I love y'all.
-Ned.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, it wasn't a simile OR a metaphor lol. It was, in a manner of speaking, an idiom. xD
    Also...I hope things get better for you. I'm sorry you have to go through tons of shit. :(

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete