Saturday, April 28, 2012

Heather: Favourite!

Today's list is my favourite accomplishment!
It's just one thing.
Drum roll please. Kas, you'll appreciate this.

SILVER IS DONE I'M DYING AH, IT'S DONE. NO, KAS IS STILL WRITING I'M GOING TO CRY IT'S DONE NOW, SHE JUST SAID SO. HOLY FUCKING CRAP. IT'S DONE.

-H

OMG, IT'S ACTUALLY DONE. I WANT TO CRY, BUT NOT REALLY, BUT *SOB. HEATHER'S CRYING, SHE'S SUCH A GIRL. KJBVJSDBCXDFBDBHFDVBFCJDFBC. MY EMOTIONSSSS.

-K

THE TEARS DID NOT GO ALL THE WAY OVER MY EYES JUST GOT WATERY AND MY NOSE WAS STUFFY AND SHE WAS SAYING SHE WAS GOING TO CRY, AND I WAS LIKE, WHATEVER LOSER AND THEN I ACTUALLY DID AND I DIDN'T WANT TO. And to those of you who have already finished a novel (Cori) we must seem pretty lame, huh?

-H

Okay, deep breaths, and... no caps.

So, Silver is officially written. *squeal. Sorry about that. It ended up being 87,775 words long. But don't forget that we still have to edit. So, now, instead of complaining about writing, we'll be complaining about editing. Totally different.

We'll most likely decide exactly how we'll be editing later, since i'm not really sure how that will work.We'll most likely go in order with the scenes though, so we have 139 scenes to edit. And i'm sure we'll do it more than once...

Heather just informed me that it's been 1 year, 2 months, and 16 days since we started Silver... wow.

So, yeah, this is extremely exciting! Ahhh! I just want to get it edited and start on the sequel! hahaha.

-K

1 comment:

  1. OMFG IT'S FINISHED!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YOU COMPLETED IT!!!!!!!!!! YAY I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUUU!!!
    ...Erm. *cough*
    YAY OMG!!
    Okay! And yeah, doesn't seem pathetic at all. I usually start dancing and screaming at the top of my lungs and throwing things when I finish a book I've been working on for a long time.
    BUT YAY IT'S FINISHED!!!!
    Now you've gotta lemme read it. >;D!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete