Saturday, April 7, 2012

Nat: {don't know what to title this}

Hi!

I'm just gonna jump right in - I finally tallied up the SAAWAKM Contest. (About time, Ashton, it's only been over for 3 weeks...) But here are our results.

Cori - 20 pts
Kamie - 8 pts
Heather - 6 pts
Nat - 5 pts
Kas/Ned - 4 pts
Sage/Nicole - 1 pt

So, Cori is our winner. Yay! Now I just need to figure out what your prize is. Maybe you can have some kind of imaginary prize, like being the Best SAAWAKM Frequent Poster or something. Haha. I'm kinda broke right now, so, yeah...Let me know what you think, Cori.

Kas and Heather - congrats on writing so much of Silver! I just want you to finish it so that I can read the whole thing!
Cori - Congrats on writing Part 2 of Caged, can't wait to read that, too.

I saw the Hunger Games. It was excellent. Not to perpetuate a stereotype but...Team Peeta.

Anyway, talk to you all soon! <3

1 comment:

  1. Boo ya! I won!
    And, I like Peeta as well, though I don't do that 'Team' crap. But...lol...the pairing name for Katniss and Peeta could totally be Peeniss. xD! Not to sound like a pervert or anything, you know?
    And, I don't know, for the prize...O.o anything, as long as I can actually hold it lmao. I want to show off our blog at school, so that more people start reading it or something.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete