Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cori: It's the end of the world as we know it~

None of us have posted for a while...I was kind of waiting for someone else to post first, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen so I decided to post. You know, because it would be kinda cool to be the last one posting if we really do die xD!

I've been making wisecracks about 12/21/12 all day long, wishing people a happy death and telling them that we needed to hook up in Hell. I even made one girl cry in French by saying something along the lines of, "Don't worry, honey - I'm sure they've got a special place reserved for whores like you down in Hell."

It gave me a pretty evil sense of satisfaction. She deserved it, though...I could see her nipples through her shirt. And she pulled a knife on me in 8th grade.

Since there's a 0.01% chance that we actually might die tomorrow, I took it upon myself to unleash the full force of my personality on my classmates. At school, I'm thought to be a very shy and quiet girl...so it's understandable that they were all a little shocked when I started going around implying that most of the girls in school are whores, and the boys sexist pigs.

Strangely enough I didn't get in trouble at all.

So, now you know what I'm truly like. I'm honestly not a very nice person, and I'll admit that freely. So if we all die tomorrow...or today, depending on where everyone lives...you'll die knowing that I'm not a hyper kid that's nice in every way, but a magnificent bastard that holds grudges for five years straight.

I love you all! <3 p="p">
My Facebook post: I love some of you!
That's the last 'I love you' you'll ever get from me (and possibly the only one you've ever gotten from me), because we're supposedly going to be slaughtered by (a) flood/comet/sun/meteor/earthquake/tsunami/hurricane/tornado/cyclone/terrorists/ourselves/My Little Pony/etc.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I was waiting for someone else also. And I was busy! I'll try and post tonight! And hey I like your post. :) Ralven va!

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not mad at me, right? You never answer me when you're on, so you must be ignoring me...I'm really sorry, for whatever I did! I didn't mean to upset you!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete