Sunday, November 25, 2012

Heather: And My Bro, Saladin. Oh Wait...

Right now I am trying to write an essay for my history class on Saladin, the Sultan of Egypt and Syria that defeated the Christians in Jerusalem in 1187, but was totally chivalrous and awesome about it. Sadly, I've written about 3500 words on this assignment today alone (I'm almost at 7000 in total) and I really don't have it in me to write another essay. Especially not an essay with in-text citations.

Thus, even though I've been working all day, I still have so much to do and I can't bring myself to start this essay. Which is bad, because it's the most important part of my assignment, and ... fudgcicles, I just got distracted again.

...I'm going to go do my homework now. :/

-H

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! It sounds like an awesome essay topic though! I know how you feel I have to read 161 more pages of my book to finish it by tonight but at least I now understand it and then right a vague outline for an in-class essay tomorrow and do a few bio problems. Not too much? Okay that's not true oh well! Finals in approximately two weeks now for me at least. Good luck!!!!

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete