Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cori: Unfortunately...

I won't be able to finish my NaNo novel this year. Which makes me feel like a terrible writer. But I can't find my layout for the book (which was really good, but was destroyed by the virus), and I'm so behind that it's not even funny.

Anyway, enough about my problems, because they really don't belong anywhere on this blog (or anywhere else, for that matter). I think the Tumblr idea sounds great (I actually made a Tumblr yesterday, in the name of stalking some writing agents).

Speaking of writing agents - I found one the other day that I had overlooked a few years ago, seeing as how the genres he's interested in didn't fit with mine. Well...now they do. He's interested in horror/dark fantasy, which is what I write (I used to write light fantasy. Even the bad guys - who were cheerfully called 'evil' and 'sadistic' - were okay people. It was kind of disturbing.). His name is Brooks Sherman and I think he could be the guy; I'm going to write a query letter soon (my old one was terrible, I realize that now) and send it in to him. Wish me luck!

First I need to finish rewriting the third chapter of Caged, though. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment