Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nicole: Thoughts of Tumblr

Sorry for making another post so soon, but I thought I'd make another one in case it's in with my other one and no one reads it.

I know this blog has so much of our history, but what does everyone think about maybe moving over to Tumblr? It could be a completely fresh start with a clean slate. It might get people posting and excited again, because I miss coming on here to a bunch of posts about your lives and your writing. Maybe it's just my obsession with Tumblr, and I'm also not sure how to create a blog on there with numerous accounts but I'm pretty positive it can be done.

It's just something I've been thinking about. Also, another thing that might get people re-interested: what if we did some vlogs again? I'd love to know what you guys think.

2 comments:

  1. I like tumblr I'm open for it. And I also miss the vlogs. Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just made a tumblr yesterday xD! I think our minds are connected, Nicole. That's a great idea though...it might fix things for us.
    Of course, we would keep our blog here, right? I don't want to lose all of our history.
    Unfortunately I don't own a video camera, but I'm definitely up for the idea.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete