Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nat: Wanna help me?

Hi. I just posted this on Facebook so you may have seen it there, but I'm posting it here again in the hopes that someone will see it and maybe decide to help me out. ;) 

I'm working on a video project for my YouTube channel, and what I was wondering is if you'd help me by recording something and sending me a video/audio recording. What I'm looking for is either a personal story about someone that's important to you [the time you went to the beach with them, or why they're important to you, a list of reasons that you love them, or why you're glad their favourite ice cream is chocolate, I don't know, just something personal], or something that you wish you could tell someone but are too afraid to/would never tell them. 

I'm not going to be using the video, just the audio. So it honestly doesn't have to be good quality, film it in the dark for all I care. And I'll edit the audio, so you don't even have to worry about that. Also, if you could keep it anonymous, with zero names, that would be excellent.

Let me know if you want to help me out. 

Thanks ladies. 

:) 


9 comments:

  1. How long should our story be? I'm totally up for this! :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. A minute? Two? It's really up to you. (Just don't make it like four hours long...)
    :D

    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three hours it is! ;)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so what exactly are you looking for. So something I wish I could tell someone or just talk about someone who's really dear to me? I'll help if I can!

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...I might be able to record it on my phone. It'll only be like, a minute long though.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather: Have fun recording for three hours haha :P
    Kamie: Either of those is perfect.
    Cori: A minute long works just fine. :)

    Thanks guys!

    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I'd love to help! When do you need to by though?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH and I found you on Facebook too so pls don't be weirded out hahah

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you could do it in the next 2 weeks, that would be awesome. :)
    And it took me a minute, but I figured out who the friend request was from haha. :P

    -Ash

    ReplyDelete