Sunday, November 4, 2012

Kamie: Uncertainty...

I'm very unsure with the idea of writing this post right now. I honestly have no idea how the heck the idea of getting on this blog sank into my mind... But under random reasons, here I am. I just read through all the posts that have been on here since my last post, and I have to say I'm inspired to try and stay on the blog again, if 1) I can... I'm not fully dedicated but seeing people still on here made me decide to try and 2) if I'm still welcome... I know it's been forever since I even thought to write a post even though it was to say goodbye. I've vaguely wanted to write or anything, but now... Now NaNo's here and I started writing off of The Clan... well somewhat, and I decided to check this blog... In many ways I"m glad I did. In other ways, I'm still disappointed of not seeing some of the more regular faces on the blog. Yes, I'm ecstatic to see Nicole back, and happy to see posts of Rachel, Cori, Nat, Kas, and Heather, but I still wonder what happened to everyone else... I'm almost certain Chelsea won't be back, and it's understandable. She's off in her own little world, so I'll talk to her about deleting her part of the page, unless she decides to really jump in and start working on this blog again... I don't know what else to say... This is sort of like my way of asking if I'm still welcome... so... am I?

I'll try and be on more often. Maybe I'm not done with this blog yet after all...

-Kamiella Maze

3 comments:

  1. Of course you're welcome, kelvi. You always are.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO YOU ARE NOT WELCOME GET OUT!

    Yaaaaay! Like Cori said, of course you're welcome back!

    ReplyDelete