Sunday, June 5, 2011

Nicole: I'm alive!!

Yes I did die for a while and come back to life, that's my excuse for not being active whatsoever on here ;P. That and life has been really hectic lately. I have still been checking regularly though(:

For the last month I've been doing around 17-20 hours at work because my boss just fired two girls and another has gone on holiday, then there's been school, then there's been all of the homework that's ruining my social life and then there's the drama in between all of that with my friends. So there hasn't been any time for writing and that's another reason why I just haven't bothered to post because there was nothing to say.

But I've finally decided that to keep myself sane I'm just going to have to find some time. I've got a fresh new idea and I've been planning pretty much all this week when I've been free and yeah(: I'll be making some more posts soon with my synopsis for the idea :D. It feels good to be back, I've missed you guys heaps!

1 comment:

  1. I've missed you too! Haha, I'm glad you're back. :)

    You always have the most creative ideas too. Good luck! :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete