Friday, June 10, 2011

Sarah: Please help me decide!!!

So, I'm over here writing away when all of the sudden I can't decide on something. I've been working on Zoe Lennox for a while now, with a reboot and a name change and everything like that. In my original, there were two Wonders named Aiden and Reed. Now, I want to make Zoe in a love triangle, but I also want it to be with Lucien, a Hellspawn and bad guy. I'm not really sure how to write Aiden and Reed and Lucien all to be falling for Zoe.

So my question is, what should I do with the character I pull out?
Make him a friend?
Make him go darkside?
Gah, someone help me!

2 comments:

  1. Uhhh... I say friend. Cause that way not a whole lot of the story has changed... I think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darkside!!
    I'm all for the evil boys. ;)

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete