Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kas: ZOMBIES!

Haha. Have i ever told you guys about my love for Zombies?

I do, i love them. They complete me...

No, i really can't wait for the Zombie apocalypse. I will be one bad-ass Zombie killer.

Anyways, so i've been wanting to write a story, just for me, about the apocalypse for a while. But i always feel like i need to work on my 'serious' project more. Which, of course, is Malkini.

But, im going to go ahead and start my zombie story, just because. Haha.

I already have the title, and i made a cover. :P


If your wonding why the 'alice' in Malice is in blue, its because the girls name is going to be alice. haha. I know that the MC in Resident evil is also named Alice, but its whatever hahaa. :P

-K

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha!
    I WANT TO READ IT! OH MY GOSH ! I DO !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. Heather, i love you. I swear, if you were a man, you would be my soulmate.

    But, instead, you can jsut be the bestest friend EVA! Hahaha.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Resident Evil 4 sdjakhklvdnk. And I can't wait to read this(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Resident Evil...not allowed to watch it. So, of course, the first thing I did was go to Tiff's house and watch it with her! Epic movie...Freaked the crap out of me :D!
    This was Cori, lol.
    Oh, and I will read the zombie story, definitely muahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Resident evil 4 the day it came out. Its freaking amazing. Hahaha.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  6. We get movies sooo late, I fricking hate living in Australia! >:(

    (Nicole)

    ReplyDelete