Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nat: Not in a good mood.

I'm sorry if this post is bitchy or whiney or full of complaints - but I don't care, because I'm in a terrible mood right now.

I'm not even going to bother explaining it all, but I had an awful day full of people that I can't deal with. When people don't show up 2 days in a row to present a drama project, I get pissed off. When I find out that I have a second drama project that I have to prepare and present tomorrow, I get a little more angry. When I spend TWO AND A HALF FREAKING HOURS in a room full of people I hate and that love to hear themselves talk, it just tops off the day.

Now, it's almost 9 o'clock, I just got home. I still have to study for an English and Chem final tomorrow, do my Physics homework, prepare/practice a full mime drama project, make a cover page for my sketch book, plus get to bed at a decent hour so that I can wake up extra early tomorrow morning for Student Council. I also got two really awful pieces of news today. I feel like dying - I'm getting sick and I have a stomachache. Plus, my dad is mad at me. Again.

Yes, it has been an awful day. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

  1. Aw..I'm sorry, writing buddy. I'll help you with anything you need help on, if you want! But I know exactly how you feel; I get days like that a lot. Just make some tea or something, take a few deep breaths, and relax for about five minutes. Then, like, just maybe, it would be the best time to get to work. Sounds like you have a lot to do.
    Hope your day gets better really soon!!

    ReplyDelete