Sunday, August 5, 2012

Kas: Hey guys.

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I've been super busy with college and trying to get as much time in with the family and friends before I move to Norman.

I've officially done all of my dorm shopping, which was way more complicated than I imagined. And more expensive. My dad just gave me his credit card, haha.

I've gotten to know my roommate a little better and she seems nice enough. However shes very shy, and shes kind of just agreed with everything I've asked her about the room and stuff. Which should be a good thing, but i'm not sure its a good thing that shes such a pushover, since she'll be the person i'm around the most in college. Hopefully she gets more comfortable once we move in and grows a personality. We'll see, I guess.

Anyways, as you guys should know by now, I'm a very crafty person. So I decided to make these canvas posters for my dorm room. They have a quote on them that me and Heather have sort of lived by while writing Silver. I think we're actually going to add it into the book. :)

It says,

Risk more than others think is safe. 
Care more than others think is wise. 
Dream more than others think is practical. 
Expect more than others think is possible

I put each line on its own canvas, and I still have one more to go. They're really pretty and I'm super excited about them. I've done so much work when it comes to this dorm room, its ridiculous.

Anyways, Camp Crimson was amazing. I made a bunch of new friends, and it just made me that much more excited to move in.

Heather, I literally haven't talked to you in a month. I don't think we've ever gone this long without talking! :(

Okay, I hope you enjoyed this little update. :D

-K

1 comment:

  1. Your roommate does sound nice. I really hope that she grows some balls though, because someone might take advantage of her somehow and nobody wants that. Try to keep an eye on her, okay?
    I really like the quote! =D!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete