Sunday, August 5, 2012

Kas: Whoop, second post of the day.

Okay, technically I posted before at like eleven last night, and its now 7:45 in the morning. So I guess its two days, but since I didn't sleep I'm saying one.

I've always loved staying up all night. There's something magical about having been awake as the sky darkens and then lightens again. It's one of my favorite things. Only problem is that I love to sleep, so I don't usually make it all the way through the night.

Today, I got a little help from Rupert Grint. I watched his movie Cherry Bomb last night, to stay awake. Also, because it has Robert Sheehan in it, who is a sex god.

  That is Robert Sheehan. *Swoon

Anyways, as we've mentioned before, one of the main characters in Silver is Grint who, obviously, was inspired by Rupert Grint. So, as I was watching this movie, which is amazing btw, all I wanted to do was work on Silver. So... I'm going to. 

Heather is gone all through the week, and for some reason or another we just haven't been able to talk on the weekends. But, it is a Sunday so i'm hoping she gets on sometime today. Even though I might be leaving later. 

So, I can't really split Silver into chapters without Heather, which means I'm just going to work on editing scene by scene. And since I only have my notes, i'll only be able to apply the correction that I caught, which sucks cause that means I'll have to edit each scene over again once I get her notes. But, I'm itching to get editing. we haven't worked on Silver all summer, and its really not either of our faults, we've just had other things to do. 


The whole reason for this post was just to say that i'm going to start the editing, and hope that Heather gets online today so we can plan out how to work apart.

-K 



1 comment:

  1. Robert Sheehan doesn't really strike me as attractive, but it's your opinion I suppose xD! His eyes are pretty but other than that...his eyebrows are bushier than Robert bush-brow Pattinson's.
    Yay, editing. (ugh.)
    What do you mean by splitting Silver into chapters? Did you not have chapters before?!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete