Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Heather: Wow.

It's been so long.

Really guys, I am sorry. I was away so long this summer, and then I kind of became afraid to check back; afraid of having so much catching up to do, but more so, afraid of not having much to do at all.

Kas, very soon I will be online, and we will work on Silver. And we will get her edited. And published. And I'm especially sorry I haven't been online to talk to you either.

Nat's post really made me remember, and then (the old) Rachel's comment made me think of how writing oriented it was... and now, I think, while I've always known, I'm really realizing how much this blog means to me. Like Nat, I will be a SAAWAKM-er until way after I'm too old to use a computer.

And I will be a writer for just as long, and I contribute that to SAAWAKM, and all you SAAWAKM-ers, past and present, that have helped me, laughed with me, and (yes, you Kassy Pants) actually exercised the patience involved in writing with me.

If, like Nat wrote, this blog has taken it's last breath, then so be it. I'll be honest and say I hope not, I'm back now, and I still love SAAWAKM as much as I did when I first joined, but if it has, you all will always be my friends. More than that even -- because that's what this blog has always been about, writing, yes, but friendship so much as well.

I love you all.

And by the way, MERLIN SEASON FIVE STARTS IN TEN DAYS OMFGSDSGRJNYTBVCWEDGR!

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment