Saturday, September 29, 2012

Nicole: What can I even say?

Okay, it has been a very long time. Far too long. I ended up not coming on here for so long because I kept putting it off, because I felt so guilty for not coming on in the first place. I also stopped coming on because I had no motivation whatsoever to write. I felt like I'd lost my spark for writing, but I think it may be coming back after a very dry spell. It's really late so this is a very quick post, but I read some of the last posts and had a dreaded fear that this was over. I hope it's not, because I miss all of you so much. I'm not even sure what made me come on tonight. Hopefully somebody is actually on here to read this too. I want to start using this more frequently again though! I miss everyone so much, and I miss how much fun I used to have with you all. I would love if this didn't end. I would love for everyone to come back and enjoy it again. I'll update more tomorrow when it's not this late.

5 comments:

  1. I'm on here. But I doubt anyone else is, besides Rachel. NaNo is kind of dead...I nearly quit, but decided not to at the last second. It's still a possibility though.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, SAAWAKM. I was thinking about NaNo while typing that out xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICOLE! YES YES YES YES YES YES.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD NICOLE!!!!!!!!!!
    I MISSED YOU!
    <3 <3 <3

    -Ash

    ReplyDelete