Monday, September 12, 2011

Cori: I love being means sometimes.

I think I would be in Slytherin if I were a witch xD!
Honestly.
So basically, there's this bratty kid on my street that keeps making fun of my little brother, since he has no right leg, and cusses out my five-year-old baby brother, and hits him a lot and once tried to throw a wagon at him. The brat is ten years old, too! He's an asshole, so I'm getting payback since nobody hurts my baby brothers.
The kid, Logan, likes leaving his stuff all over our lawn, like his scooter and bike even though we say stop, so what I'm going to do--mother approved, too!--is get home from school, grab a Sharpie and drop off my back, and take the scooter. Then I'm going to take it to the nearby pond, draw all over it, and dump it into there where Logan can find it.
It's going to be hilarious. ^^

1 comment:

  1. Is it wrong of me to want a picture of this kid's face when it happens?

    >:)

    -H

    ReplyDelete