Sunday, September 11, 2011

Heather: Well...

You know I love you guys...
But really, there have only been three posts in the week. That isn't even one a day. It fails. We fail.
Also, I was wondering, how many of us are still writing all the time? I know Kas and I have both been slacking majorly on that, because we've been so busy with school.
But what about you guys?
We really need to get back in the motions.
Anyway, just to extend my post a tad, I'm going to tell you about my auditions.
They were really fun.
I think I did good.
But I had a cold.
And I had to sing.
And everyone stared at me when I was singing.
And I was doing really well when my voice cracked.
But they knew I had a cold, so all was well.
La di di daaaa.
POST. Even if they're more pointless than this. :D
Go go go!

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment