Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jamie: We need to get this going again... :/

So, I've missed not seeing a new post from somebody at least once idea. I'm glad to see that Heather is trying, however I believe we really need to start this up again soon. :) I've missed talking to all of you! :)

Let's see, there's nothing really special right now going on with me... Oh! Wow! That's a lie!

So, I'm taking an interest in ASL and PSE, which are two different forms of sign language! There's a deaf girl, that's two years younger than me, that I want to be able to speak to... after some time of studying it! :) So, today I met up with her assistant, Kit, today during lunch to talk about meeting her, sitting in on some of her classes to watch her translate, and starting up a sign language club! I'm looking really forward starting it up in my small town! xD Along with that all, I'm starting up a writing club, and am hoping to bring them all together in time for NANOWRIMO! Which, I personally cannot wait for!

Ah, NANOWRIMO, it's been so long since I've been on it, and I really need to visit, and update my page. Speaking of which if you are on Nano, look me up my name on there is... actually something semi-difficult. It's arĂ¯a_dakota_carter... so nothing too bad, however that i is terribly hard to type in everytime I log on... Oh well!

I'm also going to try and get back into my other writing sites such as inkpop, figment, and I hope to start writing for fanfiction again... that's been a long time, and I really do love it!

Yeah, that pretty much catches everyone up to date about everything so far for me, that I find important. I'm glad I have four of you as friends on my facebook! If anybody else wants to add me as a friend just look my name/link (I can't remember which I put down) and add me! :)

Yeppers peppers, I think that's it!
~Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment