Saturday, September 10, 2011

Jamie: It's been awhile since I've posted...

So, it's been forever long since I've posted... mostly because I've been super busy with school and stuff, being sick, and then sleeping and playing video games when I can. I'm still getting over a head cold now which sucks. :/ Then I have so much homework being piled on me because of my teachers and classes, it's nice to take a break from it for the weekend.

Let's see, anything interesting been going on with you all? Nothing too interesting has been going on here... The fair was last weekend. It was...um... sorta fun. Two days were, the other... not so much. Whatever that's in the past.

I'm so obsessed with my video games again, and my Final Fantasy 9 music! I decided to sit down at my piano and actually look at the sheet music in front of me and work through a couple songs... I sadly haven't done that in awhile, and it was refreshing. It's sometimes hard to get into the musical mood, when your piano teacher lectures on and on about stupid chord families and gets mad at you when you try and prove something... Anyways! I'm not here to vent over him.

I'm pleased to say my tenor sax playing is going fairly well. I have a whole lot to learn, but it's so much fun to play! I've been working on the song Yesterday by the Beatles on both my piano and the tenor, it's quite fun! xD!

Hum... anything else??? I really don't think so. It's been too long since I've posted though, so I just wanted to say, "How have you guys been? Anything new?"

@ Heather: I'm glad to hear school's going well for you! :) You're lucky you got to start so late in the year... or at least late for me. Cori and I started on the same day, which was August 20th? Or was it August 22nd? Either way, it was waaaay too early, at least for me! :D

Speaking of school, Cori! How do you like school? We haven't talked in a long time! You need to text me, so we can get caught up again soon!

Now that I've wasted everyone's time with pointless rambling, I'll let you all go!

Peace! Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you guys start summer break earlier than I do. :P

    Hopefully your piano teacher gets better.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? Dang... I got out on the tenth of June I believe....

    And I hope so too... it's just been dragging on for too long now. :/

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete