Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kas: Videos.

Hey guys, so I've decided I want to get back into editing videos.

I haven't done it in a while, I think the last video I actually finished was the SAAWAKM one that i made back when we had like 13 members. So, yeah.

But, Its something I've always really loved, and I decided to get back to it. Most of the videos will be HP, or Game of Thrones. Did any of you watch Game of Thrones? It was on HBO this summer, and its amazing. Its also based off a book as well, so you may have read the book...

Anyways, I'm sure I'll do a few Silver and SAAWAKM videos as well, but the idea I have for one now is Draco & Hermione. :P So, I'll go work on that, and I'll post it on here when I finish... :)

-Kas.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see them!

    I love Draco and Hermione! :)

    What's the Game of Thrones about?

    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete