Saturday, September 3, 2011

Heather: Guess who's back?

Well... It's certainly not me!
Kidding. Don't worry, I know it wasn't funny. But it amused me for a second there, which is good enough for me. I suppose.
How have you all been?
I had a great time, but I'll admit to being glad to have something to do besides swim, play cards, and climb things... haha.
I missed SAAWAKM! Haha. :)
And my friend convinced me to join her theatre group. And I'm kind of terrified because the auditions are in a week, but oh well... :|
That's.... just about all of my news.
Later!

-H

1 comment:

  1. I've missed ya! Glad to hear you had fun! I've been well... yesterday was pretty bad, and today I got overheated at the fair, but I think it's gone away so I can go again! ^^ The theatre! Have fun! I didn't know you liked to act! xD

    ~~Jamie

    ReplyDelete