Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kas: I think...

I might have a new story idea?

Well, I haven't worked absolutely anything about it out yet, but I do have a basic concept. And, even though Silver is still my absolute favorite thing to work on, with School and college and everything else in our lives, Heather and I really aren't ever on at the same time.

Lately I've missed writing a lot, and this idea just kind of hit me out of no where... But I think i'm going to go with it, and see where it takes me.

Now, Silver is definitely still happening, but I guess you could sort of say we're repeating the past here. Since, back in like April we took a break from Silver as well, and then just jumped back in a few months ago. That's probably what we'll end up doing this time...

Especially since Heather has her Super-secret-thing-she-hasn't-told-me-any-details-about... But i'm pretty sure its a new story. :P

Anyways, I'm going to try and get all the details worked out before telling you guys anything else. :P

-Kas

1 comment:

  1. Haha, good luck! And yeah, it does seem like that's going to happen again...
    Oh well, I guess.
    But, I want to know what this is about!
    And, I told you I'd tell you... Just not yet. :D

    -H

    ReplyDelete