Thursday, September 8, 2011

Heather: School, school, school, school, schooooooooooooool.

Where are the aliens that have abducted you holding you prisoner?

Just let me know, and I promise to come save you.

But, since you aren't around, I think I'll just tell the aliens about the new school year instead. :')

I love absolutely all of my classes. It's awesome.

My functions teacher is Russian, and she has a really thick accent, and it's hilarious listening to her speak.

I have Ancient History!  It's awesome. The. Best. Class. But now I'm competing with this one guy for the highest mark... I WILL SO WIN THIS SHIZ. Seriously though, that's a promise. ;)

And I have American History. :) That's pretty cool too. Haha.

And English! I loves me some English.

So, that's first semester, and it's pree' awesome.

But they're all advanced/university/AP/whatever the heck you wanna use, so despite it being day three, I'm already writing a speech, doing presentations, and four-ish hours of homework a night. Well, at least last night. I haven't started on today's yet. :'| Is it totally weird that I love it?

How is your school going?

AHH! I have to try out for my friends theatre group on saturday, which is all swell and good, but I'm supremely nervous. Askdfcgbadvfiwkhvnaergbdfghjknbvcxzsdfghjk,mn bvcxdfghjklkjhbgfdszxcvghjkil. Yes, that nervous.

Anyway... What's new?

-H

EDIT- Why did two people press the 'Awesomeness' button on Cori's post about having seizures?
....

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from SOMEONE on this blog - I thought everyone was gone forever. :(

    And I thought the same thing when I saw Cori's post, lol.

    -Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea?! Seizures aren't a good thing! xD!

    And I agree Nat... I've missed the blog...

    :/

    ~~Jamie

    ReplyDelete