Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cori: I am doomed.

My little brother has the flu.
Not that bad, hmm? Yeah, well, I've been sleeping in the same bed as him for three nights now.
That's where the problem lies. So now I feel like crap too xD!
But oh well. Me being sick isn't important.
I've been having a great time at my grandma's, but I really do miss my house. It just really bothers me, being here, because every single thing I do or look at reminds me of my grandpa. And now my grandma has gotten rid of my grandpa's favorite chair, so I'll never see that again.
But whatever. That doesn't matter either.
I want to play Sims...I have like, a craving for the game haha! I got the Late Night expansion pack for Christmas, so now I have vampire Sims that go to clubs and suck blood and drink alcohol all night xD!
Yeah...now I REALLY wanna play Sims.

No comments:

Post a Comment