Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Kas: I get that everyone's busy...

but it takes like 10 minutes to mke a post.

Here, i'll time myself. Starting now, at 1:14 P.M.

So, Heather and I haven't gotten really anything new done with Silver, because of time issues. However, we are going to be doing some all new writing soon, for some etra credit on one of her classes. We have to write our own greek myth, so that should be fun. Also, I'm working on a way to figure out when we cn both be online at the same time, and a bit of  tweak to our method that will help us work a little faster.

Also, my College classes end next week, and then my High School classes end the Tuesday after next week, so I should have lots of spare time to write, and hopefully so will Heather. I'm hoping to at least get this thing written by the end of the year... It would be pretty cool to be able to finish it sometime around February 7th, which will be exactly one year from when we started Silver. So, yeah.

Uhm, heres a sad fact, we ha 1,016 posts in 2010.  And as of today, we have 471 posts in 2011. I know that last year we had a lot more people, and the blog was fresh and new to everyone, but guys e have to keep posting, or eventually its just going to be completely deserted...

Alright, thats really all I have to tell you guys. Heather, if you get on later, i might be here, or i might not, since i dont know if i have to take my sister to basketball practice today, so i guess we'll see. :P

And... 1:23 P.M.
9 minutes.
I know you have 9 minutes...

-K

1 comment:

  1. It says 11:24, because the blog doesn't run on my time. Hahaha. And I guess the minute changed whenever I posted it...


    -K

    ReplyDelete