Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kas: It's my day.

Heather sucks. :)

And, she is never on. But, because christmas break is coming up, hopefully we'll both be on a lot more in the next few weeks.

I finished my Comp. 1 class today. The final was at 1, and I turned in like 7 different things. it was ridiculous. My U.S. History class ends tomorrow, and the final for that one is also at 1. And then, after that i'm basically done with this semester. Except for my high school classes, but theres only one finali have to take there, which is College Algebra.

So, yeah, my last week has pretty much been focused on finishing these classes.

I don't really have anything else to tell all of you, except POST MORE! :P

-K

1 comment:

  1. [smacks Heather's arm]
    Get onlineeee! Kas is missing youuuuu!
    Ugh, I can't wait for winter break...

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete