Saturday, December 3, 2011

Kas: Come ON, guys!

Where is everyone? We were doing so good a few weeks ago, and now everything is back to how it was before! Ugh.

Anyways, I'm bored, and I wish Heather would get her butt online. Haha. We're  still working on finishiing part 2, and I think we have like 5 scenes left. And then, about half of the book will be written, since part 3 is as long as parts 1 & 2 put together. So, yeah, that will probably take a while. especially if we keep working at the pace we are.

So, today is Bedlam in Oklahoma. And, since I'm most of you ahve absolutely no idea what that is, i'll tell you. It's the last game of the Oklaoma college football season, where the two major colleges, who are rivals, Oklahoma State University (OSU) and the University of Oklahoma (OU) play against each other. It's a pretty big deal around here, and since i've decided to go to OU next year, it looks like I get to join in on all the trash talking on facebook. :P

Also, Like I said before, I have decided to go the the University of Oklahoma next year. For what? I'm still not sure. I'm debating between Biological Anthopology, English with a focus in Creative Writing, Film and Video, and International Studies. I'm most likely going to do two majors, to be honest.. Because I know I'll never be able to choose just one...

I also decided that Sophomore year I'm going to study abroad either in Arezzo, Italy or London, England. Which one, I'm not sure yet. But if I like it enough that year, I can do it Junior year too, so I might be able to do both...

Alright, well I'm hoping Heather gets on sometimes soon, cause i'm in a writing kind of mood. :) But, if not, I guess I'll just have to console myself with barbecue and football. :)

-K

1 comment:

  1. *chokes to death on all the talk about football*
    I hate football xD! The only part I find remotely interesting or amusing is when they get knocked over and do unintentional, hilarious stunts or get trampled by the other members.
    Yeah. I'm sadistic. :)

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete