Sunday, December 25, 2011

Kamie: It's Christmas, It's my day, I'm out of school (finally), and It's My close friend's Birthday! Sweet!

So yeah, like I said above it's finally Christmas, so Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone's planned a great fun thing to do! :D Like hang with their families and relax... Awh... that sounds amazing right now.

I have recently gotten obsessed with the book series Maximum Ride and yeah AM COMPLETELY LOVING IT! I think Fang is my favorite character, he's pretty f...ing amazing, pardon the language. I still love my anime Ouran and Death Note...

I got my mom some amazing stuff for Christmas. My dad's not going to be able to make it this year... oh well, maybe Skype? He's still going to try and come to Cali this New Year's though.

So, Christmas Eve was my Grandpa's birthday, I never met him but I feel closer to him than ever. I love you Grandpa! Today is my close friend Monique's birthday! I already called her up and wished her a happy birthday and a Merry Christmas!

I've been going through a lot of stress and drama recently and haven't been able to post so my apologies. The drama's getting fixed and now that this week of Hell is over I think I'll be more relaxed. My mom owns the UPS Store here in my small town and her little bit of help quit in October so I was her only help... Talk about hectic. And then finals and the week before that 90 second book talk... yeah, I've been extremely busy, so busy that I haven't had ten minutes of spare time to post. But I can now! I'm hoping my life will calm down this semester... no guarantees though, just saying.

As for writing, I've been interested in a new idea I've had recently... I don't know much about it and am hoping to develop it over the course of this break. Probably won't work out the best but hey all I can do is try right? So yeah, now I think I have enough sense in me to go to bed now. So good night/morning everyone. I'll talk to ya'll later today!

~Kamiella Maze

No comments:

Post a Comment