Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Bluntt Truth

Hellohello pretty peoples.
I'm writing a book!
"What is this?" You may ask, "Emilie is Writing?"
And the answer is YES. I am.
But its even cooler then that!
My sister and I were sitting at home the other day and she was like,
"Ohmygod, Emilie, I know what we're gonna do today!"
So Obviously, I was like "There's a hundred and four days, of summer vacation, and school comes along just to end it!"
Then she was like,
"Emilie, stop singing the Phineas and Ferb theme song, I have an idea!"
So I was like,
"Alright... what?"
And she was like,
"What if we both write, the SAME BOOK."
Then I was like,
"You mean TOGETHER!?" Thinking: What is this madness?!
and she was like,
"No... like... not together!"
SO basically to sum it all up we're doing this very strange experiment where we both came up with a fully formulated idea, we came up with character names, and a secret for each character, and now we are writing them.
Separately.
It's SO interesting to read the two different writing styles.
We have a BLOG for it, and a summary, and two different covers. Haha.

Here is my book cover with the Summary.

After a storm that destroys most of Rytton City, four enemy schools are forced to be one.
Cora Blunttly, a young photographer and owner of the cities most popular blog, 'The Bluntt Truth,' and her friends from Little Stone school of the Arts are forced to join Rose Petal Academy and Champers Academy in the neighbouring public school Rytton Heights.
After taking a few pictures that some would rather have not been taken, Cora is pulled into a world of secrets she never expected. It seems that everyone has a secret, and Cora soon becomes the keeper of them all.
It turns out forcing kids together that really would prefer staying apart is not the City of Rytton's best idea, and could turn out to be disastrous.

No comments:

Post a Comment