Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cori: Sharpie is not lipstain.

Don't try it. Trust me.
Okay, so here's the backstory of that (I did this about a year ago):
My friend Beth likes makeup. I think it's okay. We went to the nearest gasstation, and were looking at Sharpies. Because Sharpies are pretty.

Beth: "Hey...don't these kinda look like those lipstain markers?"
Me: "Yeah, they sort of do. Why?"
Beth: "I heard those things cost a lot of money..."
Me: "...Well, then Sharpie must work as well as them. And, it would be permanent."

So, we bought some Sharpies - a pretty red one, and a pretty pink one - and took them back to Beth's house.
We colored in our lips, and admired ourselves in the mirror.
Then it started burning.

HOLY FREAKING GOD, DID IT START BURNING!

We both started screaming hysterically, trying to rub it off with some toilet paper, but...well...Sharpie is called permanent for a reason.

The Moral Of The Story: Although some stuff LOOKS like makeup, it doesn't mean that it is.

3 comments:

  1. Ow. That was a very stressful story.
    -Ned

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me chuckle. A lot.

    Your intelligence overwhelms me... :P

    But hey, at least now I know how to keep my lips from burning. :D

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD!! It was one of my more traumatic experiences.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete