Saturday, March 10, 2012

Kamie: Hm... seems like I haven't been posting.

So, I haven't had a lot to say recently... and I apologize for that. I miss the vlogs, though we don't have any more topics recently... Is Kas the only one making them up? And are they only for writing? I was just wondering! :D I've still been into my obsessions, however I've added apps on my iPhone to my list. I love Temple Run, Penguin Wings, Bakery Story, Tiny Tower, MyTown2, DragonVale, Design Home, Draw Something, Unblock Me, Scramble Free, Nyan Space Adventures, CliffDiving, Angry Birds and more! :D I am a video game addict not just with apps and am thinking about getting the PS Vita... What do ya'll think? As for writing, it's been average for me lately. I'm hoping to do some writing tonight. Cori's never online to work on To The Countdown. I really want to work on it, but oh well. Maybe I'll convince her to text me and we'll start planning. Hm... what else.... I'm still writing with my friend Rachel and that's going alright, however it's not coming along very quickly. I realize I'm not the best at writing alone, however I don't have a lot of friends who like to write like I do! xD Oh well! I'll get by... hm... Thanks for the comments on the What Makes You Beautiful page. :D It means a lot to me and I'm planning on doing some soon! xD Cori I'll text you now! I'm going to be heading up north in a bit so I'll be online when we get to where we're going... Um... Talent show's coming up, am excited yet not. I'm excited for the songs I'm hoping to do with my friends however they're not picking a concrete song... Sigh. What else to say... I'm sure there's other stuff on my mind I'd like to say but none are coming out! I guess I'll post again later. Maybe I'll add pictures or videos on here so that you guys can see what's going on! :D

Lots of Love!
-Kamiella Maze

1 comment:

  1. Gah...I know, I keep putting off TTC...I'm sorry Dx! As soon as Caged is finished, we are totally celebrating by planning it out and all haha.
    Talent Show? Do tell! I shall come down to California and crash it! MUAHAHA!
    Also...As of now I have 20 points in the contest. I hope I win. (I never win at anything lmao.)

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete