Friday, March 2, 2012

Cori is thanking God.

Why? Because a few days ago (was it really such a long time ago?!), I switched over to Figment and did that mergy thingy, where I can send my inky stuff over to figgy. So now Caged is there, and it has all of my comments on it. x)
I am overjoyed. And I'm hoping that Figment is as cool as Inkpop was (I already miss it).
Also, some more good news...for Ned. I am writing chapter one of Skin Deep again! Haha. I hope you're happy about that, and I'm hoping that it'll be satisfactory...I'm not too sure, as of now.
By the way, guys: from all my posting, commenting, reviewing and posting (on OSAAWAKMS), I now have...lemme see here...THIRTEEN POINTS!
I am so totally winning this contest thing. =D
Well, bye! I love you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment