Friday, March 9, 2012

Cori: Lesson Learned.

You know, after the conversation that I eavesdropped on a few months ago (EYEEEE CONTACTTTTT...), you would have thought that I had learned my lesson.
Unfortunately, it seems that I haven't.
I just couldn't help but listen in on another conversation today...

One girl was going, "I've been raped by like, five guys now."
Her friend: "That is SO awesome."
Me: O.o
First girl: "At the pool, they like sticking their hands down my pants. It feels SO GOOD."
Me: *gagging*
My Thoughts: Honey, that's not rape. That's called whoring.

Anyway...Enough about me failing to learn my lesson originally. I have writer's block again - but only for Skin Deep. I'm doing just fine with Caged right now xD! Sorry, Ned.

I was actually reading old posts today. After a lot of searching, I found the very first one I wrote and OH MY GOD I WAS SO ANNOYING. I'm serious. It sort of disgusted me, actually. I wanted to throw MYSELF out a window. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment