Monday, March 12, 2012

Nat: Is writing again!!!

It's true. My inspiration is back, I've been writing close to 1000 words a day, and part one of my story is nearly complete! XD

Kas and Heather, I can't wait to read some of Silver. I've been waiting far too long. ;)

There are 9 days left in the SAAWAKM contest, so you all better get posting/commenting. I still haven't decided on the prize..let me know if you have any ideas for that.

Anyway, it's finally starting to look like spring here, so I'm gonna go spend some time outside before it snows again.

Talk to you all soon. :P

1 comment:

  1. I have around 18 points on the contest thing haha. I'm really happy about it xD!
    Maybe a t-shirt as the prize, or something...A SAAWAKM t-shirt. I'm not sure.
    And, that's great! I'm really glad that you're writing again.
    It's more like summer, here. It's actually pretty hot outside - it's at least 75.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete