Friday, October 26, 2012

Cori: My computer is stupid...

I miss my favorites and my pictures. My computer looks kind of different now and it bothers me...and I really miss the huge amount of documents I had. I lost one of my books. :(

I have to leave soon to hang out with my friend Emily (and get soaked from rain), but I thought I might take five minutes to leave a post for you guys. You know...just so you know that I'm not dead.

During club today we had a Halloween party. There was candy and salami-cream-cheese wraps, and this dip stuff that tasted really good...even though it has mayo in it. Mayo is the epitome of all that is evil in our world.

Today in Biology we learned history and wrote our own laws on the cloning of human beings. Vivian (a good friend) and I used our made-up world called Kish Fingdom (fish kingdom) and created its very first law. We also made a dictionary of sorts.

Kish Fingdom was kind of an accident. During Biology we were asking questions and using a table to figure out what kind of kingdom the thing belonged to (fungi, animalia, plantea, etc), but Vivian and I weren't listening the first time and when the teacher told us to raise up our white boards we wrote the first thing that came to mind: Fish.

"Fish isn't a kingdom," our teacher said. "Sorry, try again."

After that we were Team Fish Kingdom. Then, because I stumble over words when I'm excited or nervous, I kept messing up and saying Kish Fingdom instead. So now we're the Kish Fingdom - the domain of Kishland.

Anyway, I have to go. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment