Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kas: Sorry.

Hey guys. I wasn't able to get on after my last post last week. I had three midterms and a paper due all on Thursday, and then Saturday was the OU/Texas football rivalry game, which is really important to us. We beat the hell out of them, though, so that's good. I never got a chance to write my poem into a short story thing, I'm sorry. But apparently neither did any you either. Haha. This week isn't as busy for me, but I'll probably still only be able to get on a few times. I'll try to make a few more posts. I'm never really near my computer anymore these days, honestly. It's in my dorm room, and because I'm not really very fond of my roommate I don't spend much time in here. I'm only on it now because I have a paper to write before I go to Italian. I don't even sleep in my room anymore, usually. Last night I slept at the Pike frat house with a guy I know from their parties. I sleep at Pike most weekends, and now that I'm.. uh, 'seeing' this guy, i'll probably sleep there sometimes on the weekdays. I'm never quite sure if i should write some of the more 'adult' details of my life in these posts, because i'm still used to Cori being 13 years old, Haha. I know you're aren't anymore, Cori, but I still feel like i'm corrupting you sometimes. I should probably just get over it, though. Haha. So, yeah, I'm having sex with this guy. And it's still weird to say that on this blog. His name is Travis. He's a sophomore and he's extremely funny. He also has a really, really big heart... and by heart I mean penis. Hahahahaha. Oh god, I can't do this. So, yeah, there's a lot of other really complicated parts to this. Heather knows some of it, but there have been quite a few new developments since we last talked. I'm pretty sure she just found out about me sleeping with Travis along with you guys. Anyways, I might give you more details about my college life later, but it usually turns into a really long story when I try to tell someone. So, yeah. Uhm, it was really funny earlier as I was walking back to the dorms from Pike to watch people trying to decide if I was doing a walk of shame or not. Since most people don't really expect that on a Tuesday. Haha. Anyways, so there are a few things about my life. They're probably inappropriate for the blog, but oh well. I can't really talk to anyone around here about it because of some of those really complicated details i'll eventually have time to tell you guys. Hopefully. So, yeah, you guys might get some of my more personal updates. So be excited for that! Haha -Kas (Also, I had to write this in the HTML page version, because the compose one wouldn't work, so that's why its all one big block of text.)

No comments:

Post a Comment