Friday, October 5, 2012

Heather: My Computer is Back.

With none of my files. Heartbroken.

I guess that's what you get for not backing yourself up.

Speaking of, Kas, I still need you to email me Silver.

So, it was my hard drive that failed. The fix was free, which was good. The files gone... not so good.

But beggars can't be choosers, I guess.

I have this song stuck in my head: "It's Sunday morning, rain is falling, but you are all I need." That's like, two lines that might not even be in order... but I can't stop singing it, or remember what it is called.

Damn.

To those of you who are celebrating thanksgiving this weekend, have a good one! And to the rest of you... well, I suppose you guys too. Maybe.

I'm sorry this post is so incredibly lame.

frshdijpkae

I had stuff to say and I started writing and it all ran away, so I guess I'll post again tomorrow.

IGDSHREWAFIHDJSTERAO!

Just remembered: MERLIN SEASON FIVE STARTS TOMORROW.

Very important, I tell you. Very.

Oh, and I also really like Kas's challenge idea! Even though I really don't have a favourite poem.

-H

2 comments:

  1. That is heartbreaking. I would actually cry, my life would probably end...

    And I don't have a favourite poem either, so I used a quote. I hope that's okay with everyone. :)

    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Heather, I'm so sorry...I would have died.

    -Iridian

    ReplyDelete