Monday, October 1, 2012

Heather: A Day Late.

Sorry guys, my computer got a virus and now I have to lose all my files and all that jazz and use my mom's when she doesn't need it. Thus, I missed the post yesterday...

So, hey Nicole and Rach, what's up? Just chilling? Oh yeah, me too.

I was off in my post before, and Merlin doesn't start until October sixth, which is depressing, but hey, I've got a week to prepare myself for the sheer awesomeness of Merlin. And that's a lot of awesome, let me tell you.

Rachel, I have seen your super efhivgobjscbaskl\mlfsjhvaipjskldsf,bhvoesidjavklajdljhvdshdfjvnje-ing long post, and think it is wonderful, but I will comment on it later, because right now it makes my eyes hurt. :P

Silver: Has gone no where, as all my files are now gone, and I have no way to contact Kas aside from facebook, but she still hasn't answered my wall post so foewgfhoejdhavj.

Scholarships: Bloody hell, so much to do, so little time. Not to mention applying to universities.

School: Easy, breezy, but not covergirl. That was neither witty nor profound, but I'm too lazy to edit my joke.

And I think that's about it... but if any of you have twitter, will you please follow BGAMillionWays? It's part of a scholarship contest my friend and I are entering to become egg carton entrepreneurs. And no, the egg cartons were not our choice, but it happens. If you follow us that would be amazing! :) It will be  an important part of the ''social value'' of our project. :)

Love you guys! ... er, ladies.

-H

8 comments:

  1. Sorry about the uber long post, and good luck with egg cartons! Also, sorry to hear about your computer...I would have (literally?) died.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, I'm going to say it again: you are the best and I love you. Your cover girl joke was actually quite witty AND profound, and the fact that you weren't even trying definitely says something ;)

    Twitter page = followed. :D

    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know it, chillin' killin'.

    CRAP I HAVEN'T BEEN WATCHING MERLIN! They stopped showing it on TV and I completely forgot! I should really catch up.

    So Kas isn't replying :\? That's a bugger. Does anyone have a way to contact Maiah too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, I SHALL CONQUER THE POST!


    Ash, thank you so much! You are so wonderful dsahosjdsfhvoahn!

    Nicole, WATCH MERLIN RIGHT NOW WOMAN, project free tv, do it, now. NOW. It's important.

    :D

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, also Nicole, I have Maiah on facebook.

    AND I DON'T HAVE YOU.

    So, if you're up for it, we should add each other. Because that would be awesome.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm watching Scrubs at the moment though :\\\\\\ GIVE ME TIME.

    ADD ME! Nicole Rossi. I actually hardly ever use Facebook though to be completely honest, but I guess it'll be an easier way to communicate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will. RIGHT NOW.

    And, haha, fine. You have some time... but season five will start being posted on SATURDAY WOMAN, SATURDAY.

    And... IT'S THE LAST SEASON!

    I need someone to geek out with.

    -H

    ReplyDelete