Friday, October 12, 2012

Heather: Well, it was nice while it lasted.

I've waited this long to post again, simply because I was waiting for someone else to say something. Also, a little caught up with life, but I did keep checking and as soon as I saw Rachel's post I started planning out this one in my head.

But seriously, I guess it's just too much to ask for a post every day. Oh well. It's also been a shitty day/week, so I'm rather irritable, which has probably just shown through... haha.

Well, I'm up for Rach's new girl.

Also, this week just so happened to be the week from hell, so I have no short story to post on here tomorrow; but the next challenge I will absolutely be involved in. This week was just really busy.

This isn't much of a post, and it took me two days to write, but at least it's something. I should have a better update tomorrow/Sunday. Lots to do this weekend, haha.

Later ladies!

-H

Also, Kas, Silver?

3 comments:

  1. I sent it to you, did you not get it?

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for somebody else to post too :\ I can't really got on that much either because I have my last week of classes, but I'll try a little more. Booooo guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't get it Kas!

    And, Nicole, no worries. :P Glad you're on now.

    -H

    ReplyDelete