Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cori: IT'S FINISHED!!!

I finished the fifth draft of my novel!!! 68400 words, around 250 pages, and completely AWESOME if I do say so myself!!! I. Love. It. Also, from when you guys last had access to it, it's been changed completely.
How?
Like this:
1) Charlie is no longer the MC. A sexy, depressing angel dude named Altrius is.
2) The world isn't medieval, but futuristic now.
3) I took out three characters, and replaced them with different ones.
4) Basically, every single thing is different. 'Nuff said.
5) I'm actually proud of it now. xD!!!
6) I'm getting this one published. Going to search for agents after editing =D!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome!
    Good job, and good luck! :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Presses Imaginary Like Button*
    Ned.

    ReplyDelete