Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sarah: Okay, so...

...before I post the first chapter I need a volunteer.

I need someone to beta read for me. Basically, in case you don't already know, a beta reader is kind of like an unpaid editor. They read your story chapter by chapter and tell you what they like, what they didn't, how stupid you are, and ohmygoshthisisamazing/awful/i'mspeechless.

So...volunteers? Preferably someone who rocks at editing?

And until I find a beta reader, I can't post this on OSWAAKAMS.

5 comments:

  1. I'll do it! If you want me to, at least.

    Hahaha, I'm actually pretty good at critiquing things, when I want to be, oh, and I'm REALLY good at calling people stupid.

    Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

    ^^You see what I did there? ;)

    But I doubt that would be necessary.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...Heather beat me to it. :'(

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANNA. You guys beat me cause I was watching Peter Pan. No fair!
    Ned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, Heather. I'll send the first chapter to you Monday!

    ReplyDelete