Saturday, March 26, 2011

Kas: Hello ladies.

Yeah, I check the blog everyday, but I never have anything to tell you guys. Haha.

Sarah! I really want to know what this secrets is... so, hurry up and be able to tell us! Also, I actually just started my own buisness... Hahaha. It's online-based of course, and its a lot of fun, Its not even close to being completely set up yet, but when I get it all ut together I'll post the link up here. :D

What is everyone doing with writing lately? Heather and I kind of took an un-planned break for the last two weeks, haha. Busy, busy, we are. Yeah, I did just say that like Yoda. :P

But, hopefully we'll get a bit more done this week. Part 1 is finsihed (not edited) and we're working on plotting part 2 now.

-K

1 comment:

  1. You need to get out more, then. Lmao, JK xD!!!
    The business sounds pretty cool. What are you selling/making/etc/whatever?
    Mostly, I've just been taking a break off writing. I'm editing BTL, lol. And gawd, have I found a lot of mistakes!
    Yoda is epic x)
    And then, cool! lol

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete