Sunday, March 20, 2011

Heather: What Can You Do When Your Good Isn't Good Enough?

When all that you touch tumbles down?
'Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things,
I just wanna fix it somehow.

I love Glee.
I also happen to think that that verse is very relatable to- not just to me, though definitely me as well, but probably a few people on this blog.
So, how are you ladies?
I think we need a fail button.
>:')
And hey, Ned, are you still writing with your sister?
What's it about? :)
By the way, your Yahoo! is still doing it...

5 comments:

  1. Sooorry, I can't figure it out, best thing to do is just un add me for now. :/
    Yeah, Im still writing with her, but its complicated.
    Ned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, alright.
    Well, good luck with the story! :)
    I'm sure it's awesome.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me when I say Been There Done That.
    Sometimes when fixers try to fix things, it doesn't work too well. But some things (namely people) can't be fixed. But I promise it gets better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That, is very right.
    And thank you. :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  5. No offense but I HATE Glee xD!!! And then, Yahoo sucks. Switch to Gmail, it doesn't give you viruses and you don't give/send spam.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete