Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sarah: Secret...REVEALED.

Hello all,

It's me.

Here to tell you all the big secret.

It's actually not that big, but whatever.

So, here it is:

I'm graduating early! I'm a junior this year, and after talking to my counselor and my parents, we all decided it was for the best. After all, I'm not really learning anything at my school anymore, so there's no point in me going.

I'll only have to go for one semester next school year, and then only half the day because of my volunteering requirements and such. But yeah.

I'm actually really, really excited about this because it means I get to get a head-start on college and I'll be able to start working on my own business. I'm going to own a bakery. :)

Now you all know.

But here's something else you should be aware of:

I don't know how much time I'll be spending writing. My workload for school is about to get very, very large so I'm going to be spending a lot of time on that. But I will have this summer and such.

Love you all. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my God!!! Dude, that's awesome!!!!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thats awesome.

    I actually almost did that too. Earlier this year my counselor told me I only have 1 credit left for next year, and that, if i wanted too, i could give up one of my electives and grad. early, but, I already had a super horrible schedule - english III (AP), World History, Geometry (AP), Chemistry, Mentoring :), and Web- So, I would of had to give up Mentoring, and its my favorite class, so I decided that I would just do the last credit first hour next year, and then job-out and go to the local college and start in on my basic College classes... Since, you know, their the same everywhere you go, you don't actually start taking classes for you major until year 3, excluding electives of course. :)

    But thats awesome that you're grad. early, And the bakery idea sounds amazing. And its perfect for you. :D

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. So proud of you. XD
    Ned.

    ReplyDelete