Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sarah: So...the secret....

Will soon be revealed! That much I can promise you. I already told you what it concerns, but there isn't much more I can spill now, not until I get for sure information about certain things.

But here's another thing.

I. Hate. Chemistry.

Like, for reals.

Because my Chem teacher is a crazy pregnant nut-job who won't shut up about her impending baby and won't quit telling us how "oh, now she has fingernails and hair follicles and isn't it nice here let's do a project on child development in the womb."

Ew.

Let me just say that she can take her pregnant self right to the hospital and get her baby out already. I mean, for real. Her due date has passed and SHE WON'T LEAVE.

And now I'm going to fail because she can't actually teach because she's too concerned with her fruit loop obsession or her baby's hair follicles.

Again, ew.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT IS THIS FREAKING SECRET WOMAN?!

    And...

    Oh dear...

    :'|

    -H

    ReplyDelete