Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cori: OMG!!!

Yup. Two posts in one day. Arentcha all proud of me? Lmao. Anyhoo, OMG GUESS WHAT?!?! My mom is letting me completely fuck up my hair! (Excuse the French.) What I mean by that is: SHE'S GOING TO LET ME BLEACH IT AND THEN DYE PART OF IT HOT PINK!!! Woot!!!
First she agrees to let me have a short, shaggy tomboy/scene hairstyle. Probably just to piss off my dad, the old Mr. Overprotective of the bunch (hehe). Then she lets me buy a bunch of skinny jeans, some t-shirts that say some rude things and/or have Invader Zim/Hello Kitty/Adventure Time dudes on it, these really awesome black and purple gloves, and this epic pink tu-tu things and black-and-yellow striped leggings. Then she lets me have those super high black Converse shoes.
My dad is officially freaking out. MUAHAHAHA!!!
Just to see what he would do, I asked to dye my hair black lmao. Dad: "NOOOOO!"
Then, just to aggravate him further, I asked for a septum piercing. I'm officially grounded xD!!!
But yay!!! I get to bleach my hair!!! My dad is going to kill me...hahaha.

4 comments:

  1. Pictures of your hair, please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do, as soon as I get it done =D!!! It'll look awesome.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, people seem to be saying that a lot lately :)

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete